~ Monument Peak OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Monument Peak, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365562
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Monument Peak, Oregon (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30048
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Monument Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Monument Peak, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Three - Big Swale Reservoir - Monument Peak - Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Two - Dinner Creek - School Section Reservoir - Deacon Flat - Clark Canyon Reservoir - Conroy Canyon Reservoir - Wildhorse Spring - School Section Table - Pinhead Reservoir - Bull Canyon Reservoir - Wire Reservoir - Jones Reservoir Number One - Conroy Canyon - Hunter Peak - Wildhorse Basin - Twin Tank Spring - Spring Reservoir - Camp Creek Reservoir - Sheep Camp Reservoir - Lower Deacon Flat Reservoir - Monument Peak Reservoir - Canyon Creek - Nanny Reservoir - Antelope Swale Reservoir - Lake Ridge - Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four - Shovel Basin - Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three - Wildhorse Basin Reservoir - Jones Horse Camp - Prava Peak Reservoir Number One - Prava Peak - Jones Butte - Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two - South Bull Canyon Reservoir - Dinner Creek Reservoir Number One - Lake Ridge Reservoir - Allen Reservoir - Trail Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-118-117.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-118
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-117.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-118
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-117.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -118
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company