~ Turner Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Turner Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365504
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Turner Mountain, Oregon (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45982
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Turner Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Turner Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Snowshoe Spring - Big Willow Spring - Little Wilson Creek - Blue Spruce Camp - Cat Canyon - Wild Horse Butte - Rough Canyon - Big Burn Spring - Kingbolt Spring - China Cap - CCC Spring - Grassy Butte Creek - Lovlett Corral - Three Spring - Turner Mountain - Bell Spring - Big Willow Spring Creek - Willow Spring Creek - Lost Canyon - Happy Jack Spring - South Fork Big Wall Creek - Three Trough Creek - Wilson Creek - Happy Jack Ridge - Eagle Rock - Happy Jack Creek - Harrington Creek - Willow Spring - Sunflower Spring - Brown Spring - Big Cat Spring - Dark Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-119.625-119.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-119.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-119.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-119.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-119.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company