~ Lewis Creek OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lewis Creek, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365492
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lewis Creek, Oregon (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25540
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lewis Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lewis Creek, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Walt Brown Gulch - H Officer Ranch - Road Gulch - Chappel Gulch - Inshallah International Airport - H H Trowbridge Ranch - Venator Creek - Bush Ranch - Utley Creek - Chappel Gulch Reservoir - Officer Creek - Antelope Creek - Tamarack Creek - Lewis Creek - Buck Mountain - Flat Creek - Sulphur Spring - Caps Creek - Lonesome Creek - Cottonwood Draw - Blackhorse Butte - Stonewall Creek - Sand Mountain - Bunton Creek - Bradley Ranch - Seneca Division - Sulphur Gulch - Smoky Spring - Corral Creek - Officer Ranch - Duncan Hollow - P W Hyde Ranch - Johnnie Creek - Wickiser Slough - Greenspring Draw - Blackhorse Draw - Wickiser Spring - Smoky Creek - Hyde Ranch - Badley Gulch - Officer Spring - C H Jackson Ranch - Grasshopper Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.12544-119.375-119.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.125-119.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.125-119.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-119.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-119.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company