~ Aldrich Gulch OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Aldrich Gulch, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365480
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Aldrich Gulch, Oregon (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 481
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Aldrich Gulch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Aldrich Gulch, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Happy Reservoir - Groundhog Knoll - Black Canyon Creek - Black Canyon Ranch - Youngs Creek - Chickenhouse Gulch - Placedor Gulch - Cow Gulch - Ringsmeyer Reservoir - Clark Spring - Big Spring - Dry Prong - Congleton Creek - Sundstrom Place (historical) - Wind Creek - Black Pine Creek - Black Canyon - South Prong Black Canyon Creek - Seven Sixty Reservoir - Cameron Creek - Roop Spring - Elbow Gulch - Deadman Flat - Lost Indian Reservoir - Doghouse Gulch - Thicket Reservoir - Murderers Creek - Dry Corner Spring - Wigwam Reservoir - Aldrich Gulch - Seven Sixty Spring - Battle Creek Mountain - Martin Creek - Frazier Creek - Rock Pit Reservoir - Corner Creek - Pine Tree Campground - Youngs Butte - Lost Indian Trail - Soup Spring - Twin Stoves Creek - Jackass Mountain - Rockpile Ranch - North Corner Reservoir - Payten Trail - North Fork Wind Creek - Payten Creek - Jackass Creek - Deer Gulch
- Map Area ID: AREA44.37544.25-119.625-119.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.375-119.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.375-119.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-119.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-119.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company