~ Suwanee GA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Suwanee, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365292
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Suwanee, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66740
- Scan ID: 247796
- Imprint Year: 1945
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Suwanee
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Suwanee, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oak Chase - Sugar Ridge - Andover North - Juno - Riverchase - Lake Union Hill - Hubbardsville - Sunnybrook Farms - Country Place - Wiley Bridge Junction - Chimney Lakes - Maple Ridge - Tate - Big Creek - Marblehill - Chattawood - West Brook - Bentgrass Farms - Mountain Park - Nelson - Lumpkin - Avery - Barrettsville - Bluff Creek - McKee - Burris Crossroads - North Point - Silver City - Carrols Crossing - Northwest Harbor - Waterfront - Hightower - Ducktown - The Polo Fields - Preston Ridge - Driftwood Forest - Canton - Arnold Mill - Free Home - Pine Ridge Country Club Estates - Level Creek - Harmony - Coal Mountain - Driftwood Station - Orange - Sterling Heights - Buford - Applewood - Coventry Green - Cumming - Westfield - Rocky Springs - Dougherty - Alpharette - Plantation North - Carlisle Acres - Brookfield West - Hedgerow - Nowlin Hall - Knotts Landing - Knox Landing - Deerwood - Worley Crossroads - Little River North - Knotts Pointe - Plantation Place - Laurel Grove - Alpha Park - Colemans Landing - Mountain Creek - Carriage Gate - Marlanta - Birmingham - Village Green - Colony Center - Pioneer Crossing - Centurion Hills - Roswell - Abbey Hill - Roswell Oaks - North Canton - Buffington - Colemans Bluff - Ansley Forest - Auraria - Buford Horizons Mobile Home Park - Hardman Place - Pirkle Woods - Holbrook - River Oaks - Litchfield Hundred - Wyndham Farms - Hickory Hills - Holly Oaks - Five Acres Estates - Sandy Plains - Park Place Estates - Birmingham Road Estates - Dawsonville - Sugar Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534-84.5-84
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-84
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-84
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.