~ Suwanee GA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Suwanee, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365290
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Suwanee, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66740
- Scan ID: 247794
- Imprint Year: 1931
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Suwanee
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Suwanee, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Whitlock Farms - Farmington - Nowlin Hall - Milton - Sharp Top - Northwest Harbor - Buffington - River Oaks - Jasper - Barrettsville - North Canton - Hopewell - Colony Center - Tate - Duluth - Centerville (historical) - Carriage Lakes - Birmingham - Upland Estates - Bluff Creek - Chattawood - Sturbridge Village - White City - Hightower - Southern Oaks - Mountain Creek - Mill Creek Crossing - Mars Hill Crossroads - Riverchase - Falconcrest - North Valley - Carmichael Crossroads - Centurion Hills - Park Place Estates - Tullamore - Hunters Mill - Jackson Square - Landrum - Colony Springs - Daniels - Little River North - Sandy Plains - Lake Lanier Vista - Knotts Landing - Country Place - Hubbardsville - Trickum Hills - Marlanta - Cherecobb Estates - Andover North - Alpharetta Woods - Mica - Sugar Hill - Plantation Place - Waterfront - Cumming - Suwanee - Henderson Heights - Silver City - Holcomb - Wyndham Farms - West Brook - Wood Valley - Oak Chase - Chattahoochee Mobile Home Park - Lake Forest - Webb - Rollingwood Mobile Home Park - Deerwood - Sunnybrook Farms - Ducktown - Swanson Heights - Roswell - Coventry Downs - North Point - Drew - Russell Plantation - Ocee - Greenway - Pirkle Woods - Fountain Lake Mobile Home Park - Highland Colony - Fields Crossroads - Macedonia - Misty Mountain - Lathemtown - Wedgewood Forest - Arbor Trace - Cagle - Warsaw - McKee - Coventry Green - Burtsboro - Marblehill - Hidden Valley Farms - Crabapple - Alpharette - Rocky Creek - Knotts Pointe - Vandiver Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534-84.5-84
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-84
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-84
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.