~ Suwanee GA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Suwanee, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365286
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Suwanee, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66740
- Scan ID: 247792
- Imprint Year: 1907
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Suwanee
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Suwanee, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Southern Oaks - Free Home - Matt - Birmingham - Upland Estates - Jackson Square - Wood Valley - Holbrook - Five Acres Estates - Suwanee Farms - Dawsonville - Surrey Place - Bentgrass Farms - Sandy Plains - Colony Springs - Hardman Place - Avery - Crabapple - Highland Colony - Centerville (historical) - Boulder Creek - Ophir - Colemans Bluff - Sugar Ridge - The Plains - Falconcrest - Alpha Park - Country Ridge - Suwanee - Andersonville - Gober - Glenforest - Hightower - Sharp Top - Ansley Forest - Greenway - Settles Bridge - River Oaks - Nowlin Hall - Country Place - Alpharetta - Coal Mountain - Chimney Lakes - McKee - Country Park - Alpharette - Misty Mountain - North Pointe - Coventry Downs - Plantation North - Union Hill - Tullamore - Jasper - Cherecobb Estates - Carlisle Acres - Shake Rag - Birmingham Road Estates - Christophers Run - Grandview - Village Green - Sweet Apple Crossing - Creek View - Heardville - Worley Crossroads - Preston Ridge - Ruden - Creek Hollow South - Arnold Mill - Laurel Grove - Buford Horizons Mobile Home Park - North Valley - Holly Oaks - Jamestowne - Sugar Hill - Lake Union Hill - Westfield - Frontier Forest - Sunnybrook Farms - Hidden Valley Farms - Sunny Brook - Bramble Oak - Webb - Roswell - Pioneer Crossing - Holcomb - Carriage Lakes - Driftwood Station - Batesville - White City - Big Creek - Harmony - Abbey Hill - Dougherty - Oak Chase - Mill Creek Crossing - Hickory Hills - Macedonia - Old Suwanee Estates - Pine Ridge Country Club Estates - Hickory Flat
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534-84.5-84
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-84
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-84
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.