~ Warm Springs GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934, updated 1967
Warm Springs, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365036
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Warm Springs, Georgia (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64232
- Scan ID: 247594
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Visual Version Number: 3
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Shaded Relief map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Warm Springs
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Warm Springs, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Barnes Crossroads - Nebula - Manchester - Harris City - Chalybeate Springs - Shiloh - Tax Crossroads - Hawkins Crossroads - Betts - Andrews Crossroads - Snelsons Crossroads - Loftin - Greens Mill - Flint Hill - Johnson Crossroads - Belleview - Warm Springs - Routons Crossroads - McLendon Crossroads - Persico - Langdon - Raleigh - Sardis - Woodland - Bulloch Crossroads - Woodbury - Cunningham Crossroads - Bullochville (historical) - Oak Mountain Spring (historical) - Bussey Crossroads - Crowders Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA3332.75-84.75-84.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33-84.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33-84.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.75-84.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.75-84.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.