~ Waleska GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1947, updated 1964
Waleska, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365030
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Waleska, Georgia (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64190
- Scan ID: 247591
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1941
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Waleska
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Waleska, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Waleska - Sugar Hill (historical) - Rydal - Ryo - Bobo - Jerusalem - Igo (historical) - Hinton - Ludville - Talmadge - Beasley Gap - Funkhouser - Pine Log - Salacoa - Bolivar - Fairmount - White - Greely
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.25-84.75-84.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-84.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-84.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-84.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-84.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.