~ Oliver GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1972
Oliver, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364946
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oliver, Georgia (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60515
- Scan ID: 247535
- Imprint Year: 1972
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1918
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oliver
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oliver, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Donegal - Newington - Eureka - Sheppards - Double Heads - Middleground - Eagle Village Mobile Home Park - Farmdale - Cooperville - Captolo - Oliver - Cameron - Altman - Green Hill - Goloid - Hunters - Halcyondale - Stalco - Dover - Eureka Springs (historical) - Blue Hole Mobile Home Park - White Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.5-81.75-81.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-81.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-81.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-81.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-81.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.