~ Nahunta GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1958
Nahunta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364938
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nahunta, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58246
- Scan ID: 247529
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nahunta
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nahunta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Coleridge (historical) - Big Oak - Burton Terrace - Lulaton - Atkinson - Tarboro - Goldsborough (historical) - Prosperity - Nahunta - Salter - Happy Landing - Waynesville - Hickox
- Map Area ID: AREA31.2531-82-81.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.25-82
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.25-81.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-82
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-81.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -82
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.75
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson