~ Lumpkin GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1961
Lumpkin, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364910
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lumpkin, Georgia (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56978
- Scan ID: 247508
- Imprint Year: 1961
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1953
- Field Check Year: 1955
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lumpkin
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lumpkin, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Heard Place - Upper Bradley Place - Perkins Place - Louvale - Childs Place - Beatrice - Charles - Green Hill (historical) - Lumpkin - Blufftown (historical) - Gillis Place - Orletta (historical) - Louvale Station - Westville - Union - Power Place
- Map Area ID: AREA32.2532-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.25-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.25-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.