~ Kingsland GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1944
Kingsland, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364890
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kingsland, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56206
- Scan ID: 247495
- Imprint Year: 1944
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kingsland
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kingsland, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North River Oaks - Grover View - River Oaks at Harrietts Bluff - Plantation Point - Deer Run - Harbor Pines - Terra Haute - Lakemont Town Homes - Forest Ridge - Sadlers Cove - River Oaks - Gross Still (historical) - Village Oaks Mobile Home Park - Sadlers Landing - Southern Pines Mobile Home Park - Palmas Realas - Oakwood Homes Mobile Home Park - North River Marshes - Bristol Hammock - Plantation Oaks - Greentree - Creekwood - Runnymeade - The Lakes - Woodland Mobile Home Estates - The Meadows - Woodhaven - Kinlaw - Mariners Landing - Forestview - Scotchville - Harrietts Bluff Village - Quail Hollow - Marianna (historical) - Wolfbay - Halifax - Billyville - Elliotts Bluff - Palmetto Pines Mobile Home Park - May Creek - Vacuna (historical) - Foxwood - Admirals Walk - Refuge (historical) - Catfish Acres - Elliotts Plantation - Seals - Camden Point Mobile Home Park - Woodbine - Ceylon - Sugar Mill Plantation - Shellbine - Peter Point Oaks - Mission Trace - Crooked River Plantation - Harrietts Bluff - River Cove - Kingsland - London Hill - Bell View (historical) - Deals Landing - Colesburg - Highland Oaks - Martin Glen - Mallard Pointe - Cabin Bluff - Fawnwood
- Map Area ID: AREA3130.75-81.75-81.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31-81.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31-81.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.75-81.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.75-81.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.