~ Hilltonia GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1942
Hilltonia, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364856
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hilltonia, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55354
- Scan ID: 247476
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1919
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hilltonia
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hilltonia, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Zeigler - Sylvania - Lewis - Waters - Resource - Millhaven - Red Bluff Landing - Burtons Ferry Landing - Jacksonboro (historical) - Bascom - Murray Hill - Hiltonia
- Map Area ID: AREA3332.75-81.75-81.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33-81.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33-81.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.75-81.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.75-81.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.