~ Glennville GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1943
Glennville, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364816
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Glennville, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 320806
- Scan ID: 247447
- Imprint Year: 1943
- Survey Year: 1919
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Glennville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Glennville, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Glennville - Birdford (historical) - Alton (historical) - Mendes - Kent (historical) - Kicklighter (historical) - Strain (historical) - Noble - Beards Creek - Wefanie - Smiley Crossroads - Lida (historical) - Smiley (historical) - Roderick (historical) - Lynn - Donald
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.75-82-81.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-82
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-81.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-82
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-81.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -82
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.75
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.