~ Calhoun GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1965
Calhoun, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364706
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Calhoun, Georgia (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52021
- Scan ID: 247375
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1943
- Survey Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Calhoun
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Calhoun, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Decora - Pratersville - Buff (historical) - Water Valley (historical) - Midway (historical) - Crown Mill Village - Nance Springs - Carbondale - Soapstick - Coosawattee (historical) - Calhoun - Audubon - Lewis Corner - Fidelle - Nickelsville - New Town - Echota - Damascus - Holley - Redbud - Wells (historical) - Tilton - Keiths Mill - Crane Eater - Phelps - Angelville - Five Springs - Ball Ground - Hunts Corner - Resaca
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.5-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.