~ St Catherines Sound GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1970
St Catherines Sound, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364070
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Catherines Sound, Georgia (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39228
- Scan ID: 246988
- Imprint Year: 1970
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1951
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Survey Year: 1953
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Catherines Sound
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Catherines Sound, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunbury Creek - Saint Catherines Sound - Yellow Bluff Fishing Camp - Cattle Pen Creek - Bear River - Black Hammock - Yellow Bluff - Walburg Island - Middle Ground - Jones Hammock Creek - Walburg Creek - Gould Creek - Ashley Creek - North Newport River - Timmons River - Saint Catherines Island - Moss Island - Vandyke Creek - Yellow Bluff Creek - McQueen Hammock - Cedar Point - Medway Spit - McQueen Inlet - Youmans Landing Airfield (historical) - Saint Catherine's Island Fire Department - Cedar Creek - Newell Creek - Necessary Creek - Dead Creek - Jacobs Creek - Medway River
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-81.25-81.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-81.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-81.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-81.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-81.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.125
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.