~ Southwest Atlanta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1974
Southwest Atlanta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364042
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Southwest Atlanta, Georgia (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42350
- Scan ID: 246972
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Southwest Atlanta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Southwest Atlanta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jamestown Court - West End Park - Haasville (historical) - Sylvan Hills - Lakewood Heights - West End - Joel Chandler Harris Homes - Red Wing Cove - Capitol View - Cascade Heights - Oak Forest - Rosedale Heights - College Park - Mechanicsville - East Point - Atlanta - Fort McPherson - Forrest Park - Roseland - Plunket Town - Browns Mill - Gilbert Gardens - Pine Grove Trailer Park - Forest Hills Mobile Home Park - Knott (historical) - Maxwelton - Park South - West End - Adams Park - Eagan Park - Sun Valley - Hammond Park - Greenwood Trailer Park - Mountain View - Peoplestown - Castilian Heights - Golden Acres - Coxs Crossing - Hapeville - Capitol Homes - Elmwood - Orchard Knob - Cooks Crossing - Cheney (historical) - Summerhill
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.625-84.5-84.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-84.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.625-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.625-84.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.375
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.