~ Southeast Atlanta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1975
Southeast Atlanta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5364030
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Southeast Atlanta, Georgia (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42320
- Scan ID: 246963
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Southeast Atlanta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Southeast Atlanta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Manor Ridge Park - Ash Manor - Panthersville - Skyline Forest - Rocklane Estates - Hyde Park Mobile Home Park - Blair Village - Elizabeth Park - Forest Ridge - Conley - East Atlanta - Cabbage Town - Cornell - Cedar Grove - Ormewood - Mountain View Plaza - Pleasant Acres - Lincolndale - Woodland Park - Tamarack - Cherokee Forest - Miramar - Glenwood Hills - Tara Heights - Beulah Heights - Norton (historical) - Weather Wood - Cedar Grove Acres - Country Pine Estates - Harry Pooles Mobile Home Park - Woodcrest - Wishing Well Hills - South Bend - Whitehall Forest Estates - Briar Glen - Fairfield Lakes - Sweetbriar - Rock Spring - Millrun - Blue Creek - Rovena Acres - Cedar Valley - Brownwood - Pinecrest Hills - River Hills - Henrico - Doral Park - Oak View Homes - Ridgewood - Thomasville - Blue Creek Forest - Conley Downs - Riverside Station - Eastland Heights - Gresham Park - Constitution - Palisades Estates - Tolliver Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.625-84.375-84.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-84.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-84.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.625-84.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.625-84.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.