~ Sea Island GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1959
Sea Island, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5363894
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sea Island, Georgia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40360
- Scan ID: 246884
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Edit Year: 1955
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sea Island
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sea Island, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Village Bluff - Harrington - Sea Island - German Village - Saint Simons Island
- Map Area ID: AREA31.2531.125-81.375-81.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.25-81.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.25-81.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.125-81.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.125-81.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.