~ Sapelo Sound GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1965
Sapelo Sound, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5363848
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sapelo Sound, Georgia (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72524
- Scan ID: 246858
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1951
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Survey Year: 1952
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sapelo Sound
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sapelo Sound, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oldnor Island - Mud River - South Newport River - Wahoo Island - Honeymoon Creek - Sapelo Sound - Concord Shoal - Brunsen Creek - Bay Hammock - Mollclark River - Northeast Point - Oldnor Basin - High Point - Blackbeard Island National Wildlife Refuge - Little Bay Hammock - Sea Islands - Johnson Creek - Cedar Hammock - Blackbeard Island - Wahoo River - Reynolds Duck Pond - Beach Hammock - Experiment Shoal - Flag Pond - Todd River - Barbour Island Airport - Swain River - Tide Rips - Barbour Island River - North Pond - Barbour Island - Beach Creek - McCloy Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA31.62531.5-81.25-81.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.625-81.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.625-81.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.5-81.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.5-81.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.125
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.