~ Rabun Bald GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947, updated 1947
Rabun Bald, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5363570
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rabun Bald, Georgia (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36865
- Scan ID: 246696
- Imprint Year: 1947
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rabun Bald
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rabun Bald, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sky Valley - Antioch - Spring Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.875-83.375-83.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-83.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-83.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.875-83.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.875-83.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.