~ Northwest Atlanta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1979
Northwest Atlanta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5363318
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Northwest Atlanta, Georgia (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32548
- Scan ID: 246560
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Northwest Atlanta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Northwest Atlanta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Battle Hill Haven - Snake Nation (historical) - Northside Park - Rivermeade - Five Points - Ellen - Vinings - Forest Acres - English Avenue Neighborhood - Buckhead - Rockdale - Carey Park - Ansley Park - Westover Plantation - Simsville - Bellwood - Slabtown (historical) - Payton (historical) - Stratford - Chattahoochee - Brookwood Hills - Miralia - Hills Park - Oakdale - Vine City - Center Hill - Tilford - Bolton - Gilmore - Brookwood - Ridgewood Heights - Brooklyn - Magnolia - Woodward - Grove Park - Shermantown - Riverside
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-84.5-84.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-84.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-84.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.375
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.