~ Northeast Atlanta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1974
Northeast Atlanta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5363306
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Northeast Atlanta, Georgia (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32502
- Scan ID: 246551
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Northeast Atlanta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Northeast Atlanta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Emory Highlands - Peachtree Park (historical) - Decatur - North DeKalb - Scottdale - Ingleside - Druid Hills - Comfort Hill - Copen Hill - Emory Estates - Mayfair - North Kirkwood - Brookhaven - East Lake Highlands - North Druid Hills - Virginia Highlands - Inman Park - Chelsea Heights - Avondale Estates - East Lake - Morningside - South Kirkwood - Edwardsville (historical) - Oak Grove - Woodland Hills - Clifton - Rehoboth - North Decatur - Country Squire Acres - Lenox Park - Kirkwood - La Vista - Oakhurst - Wallace (historical) - Hillside Cottages - Edgewood - Emory - Goodwin Crossing (historical) - North Highlands - Linwood - Clairmont Park - Powell (historical) - Belvedere Park - Turner Village - Plymouth Colony - North Atlanta
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-84.375-84.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-84.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-84.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-84.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-84.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.