~ Marietta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1957
Marietta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5362856
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marietta, Georgia (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27691
- Scan ID: 246294
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marietta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marietta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Marietta - Oakton - Ridgewood Park - Smyrna - Milford - Whitlock - Elizabeth - Clay Homes - Fair Oaks - Kearns (historical) - Arbor Forest - Marietta Place Homes (historical) - Westoak - Lamplighter Village Mobile Home Park - Fort Hill Homes - Marietta Mobile Home Park - Blackwells
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-84.625-84.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-84.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-84.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-84.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-84.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.