~ Marietta GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1987
Marietta, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5362850
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marietta, Georgia (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27691
- Scan ID: 246291
- Imprint Year: 1987
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1983
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1983
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marietta
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marietta, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Milford - Blackwells - Marietta - Ridgewood Park - Fort Hill Homes - Arbor Forest - Whitlock - Smyrna - Kearns (historical) - Oakton - Clay Homes - Marietta Place Homes (historical) - Fair Oaks - Elizabeth - Lamplighter Village Mobile Home Park - Marietta Mobile Home Park - Westoak
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-84.625-84.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-84.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-84.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-84.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-84.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.