~ Julia GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Julia, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5362436
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Julia, Georgia (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46314
- Scan ID: 246061
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Union
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Julia, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Upper Bradley Place - Orletta (historical) - Power Place - Perkins Place - Blufftown (historical) - Heard Place - Childs Place - Gillis Place - Union
- Map Area ID: AREA32.2532.125-85-84.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.25-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.25-84.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.125-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.125-84.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.875
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.