~ Irwinton GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1973, updated 1986
Irwinton, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1973.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5362316
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Irwinton, Georgia (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22122
- Scan ID: 245995
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Irwinton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Irwinton, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Irwinton - Wriley - McIntyre - Edgars - Dedrich
- Map Area ID: AREA32.87532.75-83.25-83.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.875-83.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.875-83.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.75-83.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.75-83.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.125
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.