~ Fortson GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1970
Fortson, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5361856
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fortson, Georgia (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16043
- Scan ID: 245744
- Imprint Year: 1970
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1968
- Aerial Photo Year: 1968
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fortson
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fortson, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Autumnridge - Shenandoah Forest - Williamsburg - Crystal Valley - Morningside - Spring Valley - Tulakes - Castlewood - Twin Chapel - Lakeshore - Fortson Terrace - Allendale - Sunshine Acres - Kirkwood - Lincoln Hills - Double Churches - Hunters Court - Windsor Park - Foxfire - Hillbrook Estates - Nankipooh - Gentian - North Kingston - North Oaks - Fortson - Lake Oliver Estates - Cascade Hills - Ranch Forest - Victory Heights - Glenns - Wayne Terrace - Moores Forest - Lyn Hills - Hidden Hills - Sears Woods - Crescent Ridge - Innsbrook - Kenwood - Lokey Estates - Willow Bend - Brookview Estates - Timberdale - Fox Chapel - Barin - Caroline Park - Laurel Hills - Charter Oaks - Cheshire Valley - Northgate - Peppertree - Candlestick - Ogletree Woods - Georgian Hills - Flat Rock Estates - Leesburg - Weems Valley - Arrowhead Estates - Camelot - Spring Lake - Brookstone - Westgate - Kingston - Farmington - Beverly Heights - Dover Hills - Beallwoods - Hearthstone - Highland Pines - Maridale Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA32.62532.5-85-84.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.625-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.625-84.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-84.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.875
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.