~ Folkston GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1994, updated 1994
Folkston, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1994.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5361796
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Folkston, Georgia (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 15696
- Scan ID: 245712
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1993
- Edit Year: 1994
- Field Check Year: 1993
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Folkston
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Folkston, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ferry Landing - Homeland - Traders Hill - Stanley Landing - Oakdale - Paxton - Folkston
- Map Area ID: AREA30.87530.75-82.125-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.875-82.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.875-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.75-82.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.75-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.