~ Council GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1987
Council, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5361256
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Council, Georgia (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 10348
- Scan ID: 245409
- Imprint Year: 1987
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1987
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1987
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Council
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Council, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA30.62530.5-82.625-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.625-82.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.625-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.5-82.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.5-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.