~ Campbellton GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1983
Campbellton, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360944
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Campbellton, Georgia (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6970
- Scan ID: 245232
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1982
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Campbellton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Campbellton, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Longview Estates - Flowers Estates - Windwood Village - Shelby Forest - Blair Heights - Campbellton - Rolling Hills - Anneewakee Estates - Meadowview - Brown Subdivision - Cedar Grove - Glen Villa - Corn Creek Cove - Five Notch Acres - Stewart Woods - Chapel Hill - Warren Heights - Ivey Estates - Flagview Mobile Home Park - Southern Manor - Creek Indian - Daniel Subdivision - Alta Vista - The Meadows North - Rebel Trail - Holland Manor - Shawnee Lake Estates - Dogwood Acres - Carmel Farms - Timber Valley - Douglas Estates - Hyde Park - Evergreen - Dorris - Captains Quarters - Britt - Heritage Valley - Doublegate - Salem - Mecca (historical) - Chestnut Log - Springwood Village - Tara Woods - Anneewakee - Anneewakee Heights - Reynolds Estates - Hilderbrand - Carmel Chase - South Ridge - Del Ridge - Springhill Estates - Western Pines - Whispering Woods Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.625-84.75-84.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-84.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-84.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.625-84.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.625-84.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.625
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.