~ Baxley GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1970, updated 1974
Baxley, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1970.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360560
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Baxley, Georgia (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2679
- Scan ID: 245006
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1969
- Field Check Year: 1970
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Baxley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Baxley, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Weatherly Park - Holt Homes - Baker Homes - Wheaton - Cook Heights - Bassville - Baxley - Warrick Homes - Clay Homes - Cannafax Mobile Home Park - Speer Homes - Shady Acres - Pines Mobile Home Park - Spring Branch
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-82.375-82.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-82.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-82.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-82.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-82.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.