~ Altamaha Sound GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1959
Altamaha Sound, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360374
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Altamaha Sound, Georgia (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 734
- Scan ID: 244904
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Edit Year: 1953
- Survey Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Altamaha Sound
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Altamaha Sound, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Egg Island - Cannons Point Plantation (historical) - Altamaha Sound - Dolbow Island - Egg Island - Wolf Island Wilderness - Hampton Plantation (historical) - Little Saint Simons Island - Pine Creek - Darien River - Jones Creek - Altamaha State Waterfowl Management Area - Wolf Island - Busson Hill Plantation (historical) - Little Mud River - Butler Point - Wolf Island Spit - Beach Creek - Cannons Point - Beacon Creek - Old House Creek - Onemile Cut - Altamaha River - Wolf Creek - Rockdedundy Island - Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge - Rockdedundy River - South River - Saint Annies Planation (historical) - Hospital Creek - Crooked Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA31.37531.25-81.375-81.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.375-81.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.375-81.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.25-81.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.25-81.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.