~ Pearson Ridge OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Pearson Ridge, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360260
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pearson Ridge, Oregon (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34560
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pearson Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pearson Ridge, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Winom Creek Recreation Site - Long Meadows - Line Creek - Oriental Basin - Weasel Spring - Hunter Spring - Cable Creek Trail - Round Meadow - Pearson Trail - Scott Spring - Upper Long Meadow - White Pine Trough Spring - Pearson Recreation Site - Round Meadow Trail - Pearson Ridge - Neeves Creek - Winom Meadows - Pearson Guard Station
- Map Area ID: AREA45.12545-118.75-118.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.125-118.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.125-118.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45-118.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45-118.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company