~ Lehman Springs OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lehman Springs, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360246
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lehman Springs, Oregon (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25369
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lehman Springs
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lehman Springs, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hidaway Springs - Lehman Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA45.2545.125-118.75-118.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.25-118.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.25-118.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.125-118.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.125-118.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company