~ Huron OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Huron, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360242
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Huron, Oregon (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21567
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Huron
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Huron, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tillicum Creek - Red Saddle - Nunamaker Pond - Butcher Creek - Ruddock Post Office (historical) - Fowler Spring - Four Horse Smith Spring - Laka (historical) - Allens Spur (historical) - Rugg Cemetery - East Meacham Creek - Pack Rat Spring - Ridgetop Pond - Bodie (historical) - Butcher Knife Spring - Wells Spring - Huron - Strickland Flat - Reardon Siding (historical) - Rugg Cabin - Rugg Spring - Motanic - Allen Creek - Short Canyon - Huron Post Office (historical) - California Gulch - Owsley Hogback - Oregon Trail Interpretive Park - Fox Prairie - Nunamaker Spring - Tie Creek - Rock Spring - Lansing Spring - Butcher Point - Camp - Walker Ridge - Owsley Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-118.375-118.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-118.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-118.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-118.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-118.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company