~ Krag Peak OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Krag Peak, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360200
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Krag Peak, Oregon (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23976
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Krag Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Krag Peak, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- French Creek - Crater Lake - Upper Pine Lake - East Eagle Trailhead - Lower Pine Lake - Jack Creek - Curtis Creek - Pine Lakes - Coon Creek - Lookingglass Lake Dam - Truax Mountain - Snow Creek - Lime Creek - Crater Lake Dam - The Box - Kettle Creek - Lookingglass Lake - Hudson Creek - Lower Pine Lake Dam - Lawson Creek - Granite Cliff - Cached Lake - Bradley Creek Mine - Sullivan Creek - Culver Lake - Main Creek Trail - Curtis Lake - Twin Canyon - Hummingbird Mountain - Gold King Creek - Krag Peak - East Eagle Mine - Bear Lake - Park Creek - Two Color Lake - Upper Pine Lake Dam - Little Kettle Creek - Dodge Creek - Papoose Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.12545-117.375-117.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.125-117.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.125-117.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45-117.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45-117.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company