~ Eagle Cap OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Eagle Cap, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360176
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eagle Cap, Oregon (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13234
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Eagle Cap
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eagle Cap, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moon Lake - Pop Creek - Glacier Lake - River Head Camp (historical) - Razz Lake - Sacajawea Peak - Frazier Lake - Mirror Lake - Two Pan Trailhead - Wallowa Mountains - Craig Mountain - Craig Lake - Horton Pass - Glacier Pass - Ice Lake - Blue Lake - Hawkins Pass - East Lostine River - Copper Creek - Horseshoe Lake - Douglas Lake - Matterhorn - Eagle Cap - Lilly Lake - Sunshine Lake - Knight Creek - Minam Lake - Crescent Lake - Pop Lake - Moccasin Lake - Little Frazier Lake - Lake Basin - Pocket Lake - Cusick Mountain - Eagle Lake Dam - Frazier Pass - Upper Lake - Unit Lake - Benson Glacier - Minam Lake Dam - Needle Point - Lee Lake - Dennis Creek - Prospect Lake - Little Pop Lake - Brown Mountain - Hidden Lake - Jackson Peak - Eagle Lake - Granite Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA45.2545.125-117.375-117.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.25-117.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.25-117.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.125-117.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.125-117.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company