~ Many Point Lake MN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Many Point Lake, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360083
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Many Point Lake, Minnesota (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27570
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Many Point Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Many Point Lake, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Rice Lake - Mallard Lake - Upper Egg Lake - Little Bemidji Lake - Round Lake Dam - Dry Lake Dam - Many Point Lake Dam - Rush Lake - Whaley's Resort and Camp Site - Tamarac Resort and Campground - Waboose Lake - Spindler Lake - Round Lake - Bush Lake - Beaver Lake - Township of Eagle View - Tamarac Wilderness - Little Bemidji Lake Dam - Lower Egg Lake - Dry Lake - Many Point Lake - Ice Cracking Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-95.625-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-95.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-95.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA