~ Brady Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Brady Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5360025
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brady Butte, Oregon (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5225
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Brady Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brady Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bumphead Reservoir - Upper Midway Reservoir - Timber Hill Reservoir - Jake Spring Reservoir - Antelope Reservoir Day-Use Area - The Bumpheads - Brady Butte - Twenty One Reservoir - Cold Spring - Rocky Plateau - Dog Hollow Reservoir - Spreader Reservoir - North Spring - Willow Valley Boat Ramp - Willow Valley Campground - Kilgore Dam - Horse Camp Rim - Duncan Spring - Dog Hollow Dam - Upper Midway Dam - Antelope Ranch - Antelope Dam - Kilgore Reservoir - Horse Camp Reservoir - Rimrock Spring - Willow Valley Dam - Alkali Spring - Willow Valley Reservoir - Junction Waterhole - Jennette Spring - Lost River Spring - Logger Waterhole - Antelope Spring - Bumphead Dam - Gerber Lower Division Reservoir - Midway Reservoir - Antelope Creek - Antelope Reservoir - Antelope Flat - Bear Valley Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-121.125-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-121.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-121.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company