~ Anderson North SC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Anderson North, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5359925
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Anderson North, South Carolina (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69177
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Anderson North
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Anderson North, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Carter Hall - Sweet Gum Trail - Sandy Springs - Fieldcrest Acres - Towne Creek Acres - Gilmer Estates - Stratford Terrace - Oakwood Estates - San Mateo - Watson Estates - Williamsburg Manor - Holly Creek - Hunters Trail - Sedgefield - Centerville Terrace Estates - Mount Vernon - Kingswood Terrace - Lakeside - Clearview - Anderson Village - Woodbridge - Anderson - Evergreen Hills - Ashley Downs - Heritage Hills - Huntington Hills - Lakewood - Twin Lakes - Dickerson Acres - Cardinal Park - Colony Hill - Summer Place - Lebanon - Welcome - Clarendon - New Prospect Estates - Stonewall Woods - Cedarwood - Sherwood Forest - Centerville - Brook Hollow - Green Forest - Meadowbrook Heights - Sunnyside Acres - Northview - New Salem - Lexington Place - Heritage Trace - Pine Acres - Dunhill - Dogwood Heights - Middleton Shores - Hill and Dale - Cambridge Place - Northlake - Windsor Place - Parkwood - Knoxwood - Spring Park - Chateau Woods - Allen Hills - Hanover - Harpers Ridge - Denver - West Anderson - Stonehaven - Autumn Oaks - Loblolly Pines - Quail Hollow - North Forks - Waverly Square - Franklin Place - Park Place - Green Hill Plantation - Colonial Hills - Kingsley Hills - Regency Woods - Forest Park - Melbourne Heights - Brittany Park - Leeward Landing - McGee Acres - Englewood - Kings Court - Concord - Bridlewood - Regency Park - North Forest Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA34.62534.5-82.75-82.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.625-82.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.625-82.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-82.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-82.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.625
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA