~ Seneca SC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Seneca, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5359903
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Seneca, South Carolina (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40564
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Seneca
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Seneca, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunset Shores - Doris Heights - Utica - Royal Acres - Poplar Cove - Clemson Forest - Greenbriar - Ridgeview - Fox Run - Forest Hills - Vista Grove - Loran Point - Thriftwood - Cove Inlet - Friendship - George Martin Acres - Fairview Shores - Hampton Shores - Seneca Landing - Bent Tree - Port Santorini - Keowee Haven - Keowee Plantation - Hanover Hills - Jordonia - The Woods - Brookwood - Lake Barcroft Acres - White Oak Cliffs - South Cove - Bounty Land - Mylintee Estates - Woodburn - Indian Oaks - Singing Pines - Lakeview Heights - Martindale - Seneca - Clovis Point - Wexford - The Meadows - Walnut Grove - Woodland Acres - Keowee Shores - Springbrook - Gilstrap - Cleveland-A-Farm - Shiloh Estates - Enchanted Hills - Southern Meadows - Cherokee Gardens - Return - Ridgewood - Oxford - Woodfarm Acres - Dalton - Colonial Place - Courtenay - Harbin Acres - Millbrook - Village Creek - Corinth - Knoll Wood Manor - Normandy Shores - Shadwick - Fairview - Spring Valley - Valley View - Valley View Shores - Keowee - Grover Square - Eleven Oaks - Newry - Indian Hills - Rackley - Shiloh - Water Plantation - Bishop Heights - Woodcreek
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.625-83-82.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-82.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.625-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.625-82.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.875
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA