~ Mount Ethel CO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1969
Mount Ethel, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5358653
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Ethel, Colorado (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57964
- Scan ID: 402724
- Imprint Year: 1969
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Ethel
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Ethel, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Irvine Ranch - Burns Reservoir - Columbine Ditch - The Dome - Rainbow Lake - Spring Creek - Summit Lake Campground - Hidden Lakes Campground - Norris Ranch - Staples Ditch Number 1 - Crags Trail - Crosby Creek - Bennett and Leshner Ditch - Horse Thief Peak - Japanese Davidson Ditch - North Lake - Roxy Ann Lake - Dome Lake - Ptarmigan Lake - Andrew Norrell Ditch - Norris Creek - Sawmill Lake - Spar Mine - Middle Rainbow Lake - Cook Ditch - Raspberry Creek - Red Canyon Reservoir - Big Creek Lake Trail - Lower Rainbow Lake - Baker Ditch - Jonah Lake - Round Mountain Lake - Antelope Ditch - Lost Ranger Trail - Summit Lake Guard Station - Mirror Lake - Staples Ditch Number 2 - Carlstrom Brothers Ranch - Hodgson Ditch - Manville Ranch - Open A Diamond Ditch - Beaver Ditch - Briggs and Bohn Ditch - Jennie Ditch - Chedsey Ditch Number 2 - Spike Lake - Doran Creek - Shoestring Lake - Grizzly Creek Campground - Burns Dam - Sawmill Creek - Lucky Penny Ditch - Darling Ditch - Emigh Ranch - Wyoming Trail - Porcupine Lake - Aqua Fria Reservoir - Darling Creek - Pearl Ditch - Roaring Ditch - Newcomb Ditch - Butler Ditch Number 2 - Martha Lake - Joe Mine - Timber Ditch - Butte Creek - Victoria Lake - Round Mountain - Wolfer Ditch - Lillie Ditch - Spring Gulch Ditch - Whale Lake - Badger Ditch - Whalen Creek - Stambaugh Reservoir - Butler Creek - Dora Ditch - Rock Reservoir - Wolverine Creek - Pristine Lake - South Fork Beaver Creek - Heineman Ditch - George Lake - Hidden Lakes - Glendale Ditch - Stambaugh Dam - Red Canyon - Manville Ditch Number 2 - Lone Pine Ditch - Bennett Dam - Sunday Creek - Buffalo Mountain - Tiago Lake - Ross Reservoir - Butler Ditch Number 4 - Burns Draw - Lake Dinosaur - Pedad Mine - Erika Ditch - Rock Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA40.7540.5-106.75-106.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.75-106.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.75-106.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.5-106.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.5-106.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.5
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps