~ Payne Creek OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Payne Creek, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5346066
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Payne Creek, Oregon (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34489
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Payne Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Payne Creek, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Beaver Reservoir - Payne Creek - Lasa Canyon - East Mine Creek - Rose Spring Number 2 - Turner Ranch - West Cherokee Reservoir - Rose Spring Number 1 - Lasa Creek - Dry Draw - McDermitt Creek Reservoir - Lasa Place - Fifteenmile Reservoir - Turner Creek - Rattlesnake Canyon - Beaver Log Spring - Sage Creek - Hot Creek - Riser Creek - Dry Draw Reservoir - Riser Creek - Sheepline Canyon Spring - Mine Creek - West Mine Creek - Mahogany Spring - Cow Camp - Opal Reservoir - Long Ridge Reservoir - West Mine Reservoir - Zimmerman Ranch - Gopher Spring - Cherokee Canyon - Opalite Mine - Cherokee Creek - Dry Creek - Grove Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-118.125-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-118.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-118.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company