~ Middlesboro South KY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1956
Middlesboro South, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5336116
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Middlesboro South, Kentucky (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29108
- Scan ID: 150048
- Imprint Year: 1956
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1953
- Field Check Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Middlesboro South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Middlesboro South, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Red Hill - Cumberland Gap - Combs - Minton Mill - Tiprell - Pump Springs Mobile Home Park - Davis Station (historical) - Arthur - Middlesboro - Mockingbird Mobile Home Park - Harrogate - Shawanee - Patterson Crossroads - Town Creek - Vancel Mill - River View
- Map Area ID: AREA36.62536.5-83.75-83.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.625-83.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.625-83.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-83.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-83.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.625
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Bowling Green, Kentucky by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson