~ Sturgill Creek ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Sturgill Creek, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332276
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sturgill Creek, Idaho (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43563
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sturgill Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sturgill Creek, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Titus (historical) - Haystack Gulch - Lone Pine Gulch - Jackson Gulch - Sturgill (historical) - Sturgill Rapids (historical) - Powder River - Coyote Flat - Brownlee Reservoir - Middle Long Hollow - Skookum Chuck Creek - Lick Creek - Sheep Creek - Andrew Spring - Reservoir Gulch - Sturgill Creek - Swedes Landing (historical) - Deer Gulch - Cable Ferry - Olden Post Office (historical) - Quartz Gulch - Corral Gulch - Quicksand Creek - Swede's Landing Boat Launch - Flickbar Post Office (historical) - Limestone Gulch - Benton Creek - Canyon Creek - Garden Gulch
- Map Area ID: AREA44.7544.625-117.125-117
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.75-117.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.75-117
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.625-117.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.625-117
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps