~ Sparta Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Sparta Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332274
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sparta Butte, Oregon (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42421
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sparta Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sparta Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Forshey Corral - Union Mine (historical) - Cup Spring - South Fork Spring Creek - Blue Canyon - Lost Cabin Creek - Basin Creek - Gold Creek - Trouble Creek - Dempsey Creek - Holcomb Creek - Martin Bridge Trail - Torchlight Spring - Spring Creek - Main Eagle Bridge Campground - Little Eagle Creek - Shanghai Creek - Fizz Spring - Torchlight Gulch - Paddy Creek - Amalgamated Mine - Anthony Post Office (historical) - Conundrum Creek - Long Creek - Stoddard Reservoir - Packsaddle Creek - Eagle Forks Recreation Site - Eagle Creek Forest Camp - Augusta Post Office (historical) - Spring Creek - Sparta Butte - Puzzle Creek - Holcomb Spring - Ethel Creek - Six Dollar Gulch - Empire Gulch - East Fork Eagle Creek - Twin Bridge Creek - Snow Fork Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-117.375-117.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-117.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-117.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-117.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-117.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company