~ Digger Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Digger Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332228
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Digger Mountain, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12263
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Digger Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Digger Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bear Creek - Box (historical) - Cook Creek - Yew Wood Camp (historical) - Missouri Bend - Taylor Butte - Lobster Valley - North Fork Salmonberry Creek - Alsea Valley - Briar Creek - Lone Fir Cemetery - Wilkinson Creek - Benner Creek - Jasper Creek - Meadow Creek - Bovine Creek - Salmonberry Boat Landing - Maltby Creek - Lobster Post Office (historical) - Martha Creek - Missouri Bend Recreation Site - Salmonberry County Park & Campground - Coal Bank Creek - Little Lobster Summit - Box Post Office (historical) - Salmonberry Creek - Narrow Creek - Missouri Bend School - Scoville Spring - Little Lobster Creek - South Fork Salmonberry Creek - Digger Mountain - Burch Creek - Schoolhouse Creek - Preacher Creek - Campbell Boat Landing - Campbell County Park
- Map Area ID: AREA44.37544.25-123.75-123.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.375-123.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.375-123.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-123.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-123.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company