~ Crooked Creek Valley OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Crooked Creek Valley, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332202
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Crooked Creek Valley, Oregon (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 10783
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Crooked Creek Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Crooked Creek Valley, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Antler Post Office (historical) - Gunkel Ranch - White Rock Reservoirs - Cory Reservoir - Little Cove Creek - Weir Ranch - Chambers Ranch - Lower Reservoir - Wilcox Ditch - Loftus Creek - Colvert Spring - Fawn Spring - Rehart Ranch - Kittleson Place - Fisk Hill - White Rock Ranch - Basin Spring - Parker Creek - White Rock Dam - Upper Reservoir - Wilson Ditch - Mill Trailhead - Jones Creek - Rehart-Salt Creek Ditch
- Map Area ID: AREA42.37542.25-120.375-120.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.375-120.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.375-120.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-120.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-120.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company